Sunday, January 11, 2015

Port of Spain

I headed over to Port of Spain today to check it out after the real-estate agent and Ronnie Jackson convinced me that I should at least take a look at apartments there and see what the city had to offer.  It is a much bigger city than San Fernando - so it has parks, botanical gardens, a zoo, cultural centers, giant music venues, several yacht clubs and tons of restaurants and clubs and nightlife.
The apartment was nice ...

... and here are just some random shots from around the city and the apartment complex ... 








I also met up with Ronnie for a 15 min tour of the yacht club and his boat - I can't wait to go out on high seas with him.  I had to take a rain-check today since I didn't prepare very well and had to return to San Fernando to finish some things for work.


On the way back to San Fernando we had to take a little detour due to some traffic ... this is what we came across - I know Joana will want to spend some time here :-)
This place totally reminded me of Bali!



No comments:

Post a Comment