Thursday, November 20, 2014

Mommy's trip part II

After a great weekend with the girls, I got to do a yoga training with my wonderful teacher, Pedro Kupfer. Mariscal is the beach he lives in and it's only one hour away from Florianopolis.

Here are a few pics from those days of yoga, beach and hiking.

The yoga room

The teacher (with crazy long beard)


Ganesha- the God remover of obstacles

My roommates, Julia and Aleta from Argentina

The view half way on the hike to the top of Mount Monkey

The view from the top


My new friend, Priscila and I at the top

And finally, my good old friend Paula Saboya and I enjoying our last night at Paradise.

It was great to treat myself to some time for my training but coming home was wonderful. I really missed my loving husband and beautiful daughter and being back in Rio isn't that bad for the eyes either :)


No comments:

Post a Comment