Tuesday, November 19, 2013

It's been too long since my last blog entry ...

When I saw (and when you see) how many pictures I had in my phone since my last blogging session, I was flabbergasted (as you will be from the beauty of my daughter) ... I need to write no more ... simply look for yourself :-)
 Clara found Daddy's back-pack and discovers lots of interesting stuff ...

 Oma Elke with Robert at Parque de Catacumbo
 It was a great little hike on Oma Elke's last weekend in Rio.

 Later that same weekend we went to go see the monkeys with Clara - not sure what she thought of them ...

 But it was quite clear what she thought of Santa Clause: Get me the heck away from this guy!!!

 Pictures from last weekend's wedding: Bruno and Daniela (Joana's cousin) ... above we have Pedro, Paula, and my super stunning beautiful Joaninha ... below it's Sogra and Sogro with "Party Central" and his wife.
 The mother of the Bride - Tia Sete.

The following day we went to a children's birthday party where Clara popped her first balloon - she didn't react as badly as we thought she would - I think Joana and I jumped more than Clara did :-)

And now a random series of pictures ...
 ... of the most beautiful ...
 ... daughter ...
 ... a father could ever hope for ...
 ... 
 ...
 ...
Thank you God - please protect her always!

No comments:

Post a Comment